Skelig V Skelig V

Once again, my spooky scale is through the roof

Skelig IV Skelig IV

10/10 would watch whole series again

The Very Best of Bahamut The Very Best of Bahamut

Awesome

I thought you were going to do something different for this, but the best of Bahamut was a great idea. Can't wait for the 100th episode.

Murray responds:

The 100th flash won't be here just yet, but I am working on it. :)

HAPPY CLOCK DAY!

ÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆW ÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆW

An epic battle ends

I guess Mario and Sonic had drinks about it sometime this year, and said this is the end of the epic battle. Great flash!

Murray responds:

All good things must come to an end.

HAPPY CLOCK DAY!

ClockDay08:The Chase of B ClockDay08:The Chase of B

Awesome

For a first flash, this is good. I enjoy'd it. Maybe another or is that it for this year?

Haggard responds:

Thanks for the review.

Well, I submitted another flash today, continuing the "A flash made of B's"-series... ^^
But I guess that's it for this year.

Bahamut "Happy New Year!" Bahamut "Happy New Year!"

"He'll be back in the next episode..."

Best quote ever, but really how many times have you died or been killed in 2007. My favourite clip was the free DR Pepper.

Murray responds:

I died hundreds of times last year.

A Bahamut's Xmas Tale 2-2 A Bahamut's Xmas Tale 2-2

Merry (late) Christmas!

First off, sorry for the late review. Second, awesome christmas flashes. The way everyone was talking, it was clear that everyone had fun. I'd like to be in one of your christmas flashes, but that isn't till next year. Can we see a new year flash? Or the first flash of 2008?

Merry Christmas Bahamut!

Murray responds:

First flash of 2008, and I'll see about having you on a Christmas flash next year. :)

400000?! 400000?!

Quick funny short...

This was funny, I like how you said about the first flash in the portal this year was by you. I forgot that, also isn't Fagamut one of your alts. Anyway, hopefully again you will get first flash of 2008.

Murray responds:

Yes, Fagamut is one of my alts. And I will try and get first flash of 2008, even though I have no flash ideas for new year 2008. :(

Edgar N' Locke 03 Edgar N' Locke 03

Awesome

Another one of your flash movies I like, Gau voice was funny. I hope the next episode is good, also I'm adding you to my favourites.

Murray responds:

"I'm adding you to my favourites."

WOOHOO!

Bahamut's NG Log Bytesize Bahamut's NG Log Bytesize

Haha!

I can't wait for this to be on NG LOG, this really made me laugh. I was going to make a NG LOG flash, but I didn't have a idea. I hope you will make more funny shorts...

Just keep thinking of a good idea for NG Log and make Casualty happy. :D